Cross Country 22
CNmB Kildare Cross Country '22
Date: Thursday 7th April
Venue: Hawkfield Centre of Excellence
- Arrive 20 minutes before your race - races will not be delayed.
- Arrive Ready to Run: ----->>> No dressing rooms available
- Collect your registration numbers at the admin station prior to your race.
- Attach race numbers to jerseys/singlets as per names runner names submitted on your online registration form.
- Cup/Medal presentation will proceed immediately after each race.
- Please leave promptly after your race to create room for participants in next race.
What to wear:
- School jersey/singlet
- Footwear: Spike/Runners only: No football boots allowed.
What to bring:
- Original list of submitted runners -- to ensure race numbers match runner names.
- Basic med kit
Large School Boys: 10am
Large School Girls: 10:20am
Intermediate A School Boys: 10:40am
Intermediate A School Girls: 11:00am
Intermediate B School Boys: 12:00pm
Intermediate B School Girls: 12:20pm
Small School Boys: 12:40pm
Small School Girls: 1:00pm
CNmB Kildare hope all mentors and children have an enjoyable day!
Cumann na mBunscol Cross Country Registration 2022
Please register your team before 30th March to participate.
Race categories are important: Check the registration form to ensure that you are in the correct race based on your school student numbers.
BOYS team registration form: https://forms.gle/vPVNRU3WaDFhjmAm8
GIRLS team registration form: https://forms.gle/tAPePZaTCt1snyGX8
Schools may enter one Boys team and one Girls team per school only.
Format is 1500m Senior Boys and Girls (5th and 6th Class)
Runners 1-6 on your registraion form are your team. (Order is important!)
You may register up to 8 runners with runners 7,8 as subs that may run the race on the day but are not eligible for a medal.