Cross Country 2017
Cross Country 2017:
Venue: Hawkfield Centre of Excellence
Date: Thursday 6th April
- Open to all primary schools!
- Strictly 2 teams per race.
- Registration closing date: Friday 31st March 6pm.
- Late entries not accepted.
- Register online for girls teams here.
- Register online for boys teams here.
No postal registrations.
- Race Rules:
- Boys races: 1200m approx.
- Girls races: 1200m approx.
Strictly no football boots.
- We ask that competitors in the first four events have departed before the next group arrive due to the huge numbers involved and limited parking facilities at Hawkfield.
- Queries to John O Sulivan 087 2408009
- Race Timetable:
10:10am: A. Large School Boys 150+ pupils 3rd-6th class.
10:30am: B. Large School Girls 150+ pupils 3rd-6th class.
10:50am: C Intermediate A Boys 81-149 pupils 3rd -6th class.
11:10am: D Intermediate A Girls 81-149 pupils 3rd-6th class.
12:30am: E Intermediate B Boys 50-80 pupils 3rd-6th class.
12:50pm: F Intermediate B Girls 50-80 pupils 3rd-6th class.
1:10pm: G Small School Boys <50 pupils 3rd-6th class.
- 1:30pm: H Small School Girls <50 pupils 3rd-6th class.
- Schools are asked to enter the correct category.
- Remember that categories are based on enrolment of boys/girls from 3rd to 6th.
- Best of luck to all children and teachers involved!
Cumann na mBunscol Kildare